Turn on VoiceOver
Cmd F5 to turn on VoiceOver
Skip through an item at a time:
- Fn + Ctrl + Alt and left arrow to get to the top of page
- Ctrl + Alt and left arrow and right arrow to skip through elements
Use the rotor
- Hold down Ctrl + Alt + U the rotor will appear
- Use the left and right arrow keys to skip through the rotor options
- Hit enter to follow a link or submit a form
- Tab and shift tab to navigate active elements
- Space bar to tick checkboxes
- Go through the entire page. Can you access everything? Is everything described as expected?
- Using the rotor check the headings, links, form controls buttons. Do they give context?